Our team of professionals, based in Singapore is well-respected for providing a comprehensive advisory and respected business support services including Singapore business registration and incorporation services. Our approach is to provide clients with complete solutions, whether it is incorporating a Singapore company. For foreign entepreneurs registering a Singapore Company, we may also provide nominee director services and other business support services.
A Singapore Private Limited Company is a major trading vehicle to take advantage of Singapore's low tax rate (18%) and its numerous tax treaties. The most common business entities registered in Singapore are:
- Private Limited companies (under the Companies Act)
- Exempt Private Limited companies (under the Companies Act)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (under the LLP Act)
- Sole proprietorships/Partnerships (under the Business Registration Act)
- Gazetted Private Limited companies (under the Companies Act)
If you are intending to operate a sole proprietorship business in Singapore, you are required to register you business name under the Business Registration Act. The registration for firms such as proprietorships or partnerships are simpler compared to that of companies. You can go directly to ACRA office or check out their website at www.acra.gov.sg or contact us.